'horizontal' insights (one each day) in the private life of RGF for a better understanding of his work by the
'accidental navigator'. This project will be made with one year + a day of images and texts.
- 05 - 01: MUSIC: The painting I´m working on (Arriaza XXIV) has -among
others - the music of Mísia (chosen by Felix
02 - 05 - 01: Madrid in
may: It is so cold that I have to sleep with the
- 05 - 01: For the exhibition
Cópula Sextina', Félix G. brought me from Seville two wooden tondos
- 05 - 01: SUCH A WASTE OF TIME: buying
the products to prepare the tondos!!
- 05 - 01: Full agreement for the
Prize for Painting & Sculpture
and later... we all had lunch.
- 05 - 01: THIS SUNDAY EXHIBITION: 'The Tme ofAfrica' in Madrid...
- 05 - 01: SUCH A WASTE OF TIME :
preparing the tondos!!
- 05 - 01: The twins Julio
y Carlos D.B. look less alike every day (in every way)
- 05 - 01: Rainy afternoon in Madrid... with
the visit of Loli and my mother
- 05 - 01: Galería Leandro Navarro. Iñigo N. loved the project that I will make this summer in Edinburgh
- 05 - 01: Loli, before returning to La Coruña, made an
extraordinary créme caramel for me.
- 05 - 01: In this city the things never work
at first time. (New net cards)
- 05 - 01: CONTRADICTIONS: I like architecture a lot but... I don't
feel like going to Bilbao to know the Guggenhein.
- 05 - 01: MUSIC: The paintings I´m working on,'Ojo Sexsino
derecho' & 'izquierdo' has -among others - music of Caetano
Veloso (that Javier brought from Brazil )